Friday 19 October 2012

Another one ends!

Thank you all so much for your thoughts on Seize the Day, seems you're all romantics who love the idea of best friend love!!:)

I know it was short, really I got ahead of myself and too far into the story too quickly really. But there you go. I always know where I'm ultimately going with each story, but there are a lot of impromptu twists and turns too. 

alisonwonderland - as usual your comments make me laugh! Love the not so silent internal conflict! Predict next story will drive you nuts!! :)

Laila - I think a vacation in California is better than a dozen stories! But so flattered that you really thought you'd have time for an update!! Hope you loved the conclusion!

Anon - I know I LOVE that picture too!! :) Thanks!

Annie - Sonny is a darling isn't he?! I wanted Naomi to have the perfect family, the one she didn't have!! :) Next story already on its way!!

Anon - glad this is your fave! And I know it should  have been a lot longer...maybe I'll rewrite a few chapters in a while!

Thank you Cupcake! Love that I make your day! Every comment makes mine too!!! :)

Samaira T - your words are so kind! I really wanted a nice Romantic Bill to end this story! Thanks for your continued comments!! REALLY appreciate it! :)

M.C. - I really wanted her parents to be involved, but not in an idealistic way, it was never going to be perfect, but it's better! Glad you liked! Thanks!


Had to do a edit on my slightly rushed first chapter earlier! Hope you like Erin and her story! As always your comments are gratefully received!

MZ

No comments:

Post a Comment