Friday 30 December 2011

End in sight!

Hi all


Thanks so much for the comments and reads over the holidays. I will answer all.


So there's good news and bad news, the bad being this story has come to an end, I did think it would be longer than this, but it has exhausted options in my mind, though there may be a Finale, or an epilogue...what do you all think? Good news is that I am very enthusiastic about the next story and have started the first chapter already:) Can't wait to see your thoughts!


Otherwise - the specifics!


Annie - thanks  for all your comments, I'm not sure this turned out how I really intended, but we're almost at the end! Hope you like!


ABF - Thanks, two damaged souls who need to help each other, hope this didn't end too soon for you!


nessa -- welcome back to commenting, you've been missed. He had extreme patience with this delicate flower! She wasn't really as strong as some of the other heroines was she?


diya - thanks! Glad you are liking it! Be glad to see you comments on the end of this story.


M.C. - Crossed Wires and Haunted by the Past are the two stories that didn't have an epilogue or finale. But I don't do that on every story and I'm not sure these two needed more... on occasions I like to leave a little to your imaginations. Thanks for the comments and following here from Buzzle!!


Mads - So glad that you're loving every chapter, and so glad that you love Conor, he means well doesn't he?!!  


So new story soon, and  maybe an epilogue? Who knows???


Thanks again all of you!

2 comments:

  1. MZ- They deserve a fairytale ending. Gotta cheer up us single ones especially around the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey plzz write epilog we r waitting n ofcourse looking forword for new story
    diya

    ReplyDelete