Monday 26 December 2011

Merry Christmas

Hope you are all enjoying the festivities...if you celebrate Christmas that is. I've had a hectic time, but am not back and committed!!


As the characters have changed a lot in the last few chapters, I'm not going to comment on comments up until now, except for  anonymous who posted a comment on chapter  11 that there were two incomplete stories on Buzzle, they were all completed to a point, some didn't have epilogues, but otherwise were finished...unless the wonderful Buzzle has done it's great trick of deleting anything bordering on controversial! So please let me know what stories you meant! More than happy to repost chapters!  


This story isn't getting as many comments as usual and I'm not sure whether that's because people aren't enjoying it? Can only improve things if I get feedback, I rely on you guys! 


Chapter 14 will be up in the next hour or two! And I promise a few more quick chapters this week. 


Once again Season's Greetings!


MZ

4 comments:

  1. Merry christmas MZ!! Hope you had a good time with your loved ones (:

    Anyways, to explain my absence, I've unfortunately recently had two deaths in the family. Both within a week. One was expected, the other caught everyone completely off guard so things have been absolutely hectic. But my family's pulling through and everything's actually going pretty well considering the circumstances. But I did have a pretty good christmas, it was more about family time than gifts which was really lovely (:

    But I'll be back home on the 1st, if everything goes according to plan, so I can comment after then. But just quickly, the turn of this story has completely stunned me! I would never have thought the whole I love you thing would come so soon. Even if he just 'thinks' it, we all know a guy, especially one who has been through what he has, wouldn't just throw the words around.

    Keep up the great work! Have an awesome new year :D

    xxx alisonwonderland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks alisonwonderland! You are a reliable commentor:)But I have a lot of views and so few comments sometimes. Just wondering if that's due to this particular story. Obviously people still reading is my real goal.

    Sorry to hear of your recent bereavements, especially so close to Christmas, must be difficult. Christmas is such a family orientated time, which is what makes it special...but also can make it so hard!

    Thanks for the comments on this story, I wanted Conor to step out and be different. Glad you feel he has...wonder how he'll be viewed as time goes on!

    Happy New Year if we don't communicate before then!

    MZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is shaping up to be one of my favorite of your stories MZ. With all the craziness of the holidays, however, I barely have time to read, let alone comment. But consider me hooked on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks anon! Just nice to know people appreciate. The only measure you get really is feedback! But I agree, holidays are crazy...or rather GOOD holidays are:)
    MZ

    ReplyDelete