Sunday 4 March 2012

Catch up!

Glad that you're all so enamoured with this new story! I'm getting more inspired as I write!


Haven't replied specifically for ages, so here goes!


Mal K - yep, lots in store for Carly... :)


alisonwonderland - think Camilla could go either way here, we'll see. Think the build up to the story will be longer here, so hope you all stick with it!


M.C. - Happy Birthday! Hope this chapter starts your day well! Don't know the Kelly Clarkson song, but will look it up!!


nessa - thanks! Glad you liked last story too! Hoping for big things from this story, have to see if I meet my own expectations!!


Samaira T - was hoping to capture attention without rushing too far into the story. Sounds like I may have done that! Yay!! There's a little bit of Carly in all of us isn't there? 


Terah - thanks for comment! Glad you loved last story, and hope this one goes the same way!  

No comments:

Post a Comment