Saturday 24 March 2012

More readers needed!!!

Hi all
Thanks for the wonderful comments as usual. I do appreciate it. Though since January the number of readers of this blog has almost halved, so I've created a new account on Booksie. At the moment I'm just going to post He'll Come Through and see how that does. I'm not linking it to this blog yet, but hope to attract a few more readers. I'm still using this as my first and primary place, so you'll see chapters here first, my trusted readers. If any of you use booksie then your support there too would be a great help!!  

As for this story - 
Samaira T - some support for Lucas? Yay! Poor man ;). Though he's not without his own past. Jens is a complicated influence here. Hope that this plays out as I intend! There will be a little more drip feeding of character histories over the next few chapters, promise!
And thanks for the love! SO glad that the posting of the odd chapter lightens up so many days!

Annie - Dangerous? Hey? He does seem predatory, but can this leopard change his spots??? Carly is hard on Lucas, but she saw Camilla and how upset she's been, so doesn't he deserve it? And Paul? This may not be the last we hear of him...who knows!!!

alisonwonderland - oh yes yes yes yes!! :)
Carly may not be making rational decisions here, but she's going with her instincts, though are they misplaced??? :) Be interesting to see how these characters affect you in the next few chapters!!

nessa - Definitely Team Jens hey? Lucas definitely seems more involved than he's entitled to be you're right about that! We shall see how this plays out! :)

Thank you all once again!You make me day!!

MZ

1 comment: