Monday 19 March 2012

Catch up

Sorry all, crazy weekend so been really busy. Ideas all in head but lacking time to write them down! My shoulders will be a lot lighter once I've posted the next chapter. Will post in next few hours I promise. 

But until then a quick catch up and a lot of BIG thank yous!! Have commented on ALL comments, if the  following confuses!!


Annie -  Glad you've appreciated the evolving story with Carly and the Carters. Millie's tragedy really affected Carly, and I think it'll make her a better person. But you're also right, Paul is not thinking of anyone but his daughter, and poor Carly is thrown way out of her depth. As for Lucas, his words that they are similar are very true, she just can't see past the anger when it comes to him!

And thanks SO much for the compliment. I love that you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing. And you my critics really do spur me on to make things better!!
Oh and BTW - you are very astute! Not giving anything more away!

Samaira T - Lucas has got the stalker vibe about him, but the whole point of this story was to throw a lot of people up in the air...interesting to see where they land, hey? Hence the war of words!! And I think he's evolving as the story goes on!
I'm also hoping to sneak bits in about all of the characters. I hope they appear to you as they do to me!!
And like that you appreciate the pace of this story!! :)
Sorry to hear about your teacher, it's hard to lose anyone, and teachers can be inspiring! 
Thanks for the thanks, and the love comes right back at you!!! :)

alisonwonderland - I like that you set your stall out early with which characters appeal to you, and you're not too far away with the Paul/Carly concerns!! 
As for music, you know that for me it's a big part of my life and therefore my stories. Most of my story titles are song titles or lyrics...as my father would say there's a song for every occasion! 
Hope I manage to do justice to the multiple man story:D 

Mal K -  that's exactly what I was hoping for. Lots of conflicting issues for Carly to pick her way through...I mean we've all fancied the wrong man, haven't we? And probably thrown ourselves at the wrong one too!! :)

anonymous - Carly would be the perfect wife...and mother. But there's a lot more to happen before a conclusion here! Hope you can hold on!!

Terah - always keen to know if things are so unpredictable that they become ridiculous. Please tell me if things become too confusing. On the other hand, as I've mentioned I'm really keen to throw a lot into the mix before Carly starts dissecting everything!

nessa - Jens/Lucas?? Mmm we shall see what happens!!! And yep, Camilla hasn't even figured in that yet...There will be fireworks in the future, though not about to reveal why or with whom!! :)

Thanks all once again, and a promise that romance is on the horizon!

Update will be up in the next couple of hours!

MZ

No comments:

Post a Comment