Wednesday 18 April 2012

New Chapter! Finally!

Still haven't dealt with all my connection problems, but I'm getting there. So hope you like this chapter. As you've probably guessed, I'm trying to make this a longer novel, so there's still a LOT more to happen! May breach 30 chapters this time!!

So as I told you recently, I'm posting He'll Come Through on Booksie, and have just started to edit, alter and strengthen (I hope) my first story Business Deal, I've not changed the storyline, but heavily edited the text. Am now reposting it on Wattpad (thanks to nessa) as MmaroZ. Hope you'll all glance over it and give me renewed opinions! 

As I've said already, this will always be my first place to post, but would be nice to increase my audience on these other busy sites!

Thank you all for your comments and reads. There's mixed reaction to Jens, and Lucas...and for that reason I've not replied to comments for last few chapters. Want to just let all the relationships grow a bit more, then will comment! :)

MZ

3 comments:

  1. you welcome! just trying to help out.
    nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read business deal on wattpad and i LOVELOVELOVE it so so much! keep up the good work! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. nessa - it was a great help, wattpad has changed so much since I last saw it! Hope you'll critique my rehashed stories on there!!

    tiffany - so glad you like it! I'm really enjoying re-writing it!!

    ReplyDelete