Saturday 21 July 2012

Quick catch up!

Thanks again for your dedication, am enjoying this story immensely! Hope you are too. As you may realise things are very calm...at the moment!

Pia - glad you're appreciating the regular updates! My family aren't quite so much, I'm hunched over the laptop most of the time as I'm buzzing with this!

Cupcake - will def keep on with this, and yep lots of unwritten stuff to come out yet. When do things ever go smoothly???

Samaira T - there has been more of Owen and Chris' sisters in this chapter...hope that satisfies your curiosity?? ;) And Chris is quite the gent isn't he? I don't want to let him do anything wrong, I'm enjoying him too much!

Layla - ha ha! I know the 50 shades buzz is everywhere. I think you can tell from Chloe's tone what I think about it! But anyway, I love throwing pop culture references into the stories, hope that it grounds them a bit...I mean everyone is talking about it!!? As for Chris, he's kind of perfect at the moment. Nothing lasts for ever, but I'm liking hot and hunky Chris at the moment!

Sarah - no probs! Just glad that everyone enjoys - it's the only reason I write!

Will aim to keep up regular posts!!

MZ

No comments:

Post a Comment