Tuesday 17 July 2012

Story flying along!

So as Samaira T pointed out, not only am I having more reads since starting this story, I'm also having more comments, or rather new comments! It's such a treat.


I feel I'm taking a risk by staging this story in a real place. I hope that no one in Canada and especially Victoria are not offended by anything I write. I try to make things as real as I can, I've lived in Canada and been to Victoria, and this is truly my best representation of it.


Anyway, comments!


Mal K - You're right to keep your judgement of Chris open. See how he works out! But Chloe is a damaged soul, but a real diamond! Hope that comes through!


Cupcake - thanks and officially welcome! Glad that you're loving this story, and appreciate my strong ladies!! :) And hope you're still loving the hot stranger!


Samaira T - More about Owen today, lots more still to come, but thought you all deserved a little hint of him! And yes she rejected him, but as you can imagine she has her reasons. Thanks for the love! Comments like yours do spur me on to write more, so it's mutual!


Sarah - another new commenter! I've told you of my TH love! Only hope I don't offend or misrepresent your country! Hope that intrigue is a good thing!!


Layla - thanks for your first comment, and thanks for following me from Buzzle! I try to make things detailed, so many stories just jump to the conflict/romance etc, but in real life a lot more goes on, and the more you guys  feel the characters, the more you'll enjoy...I hope!!


Thanks all! Really having a busy week, but the creative juices are flowing like crazy!!


MZ

No comments:

Post a Comment