Monday 2 July 2012

The secrets are coming out!

Mal K - they are a horrible bunch, and hopefully all the questions are about to be answered! 

Samaira T - there is much more to her leaving than meets the eye...but the next chapter should see it all come out! As for revenge to Sir Ed? We shall see!! :) And your questions, I'm not sure where the inspiration for my stories comes from. Other books, films, ideas that I change and manipulate I suppose, I always know where I'll end up, how the story ends, but they do change as I write, often taking twists I hadn't anticipated. I have been writing for years, so a lot of these stories are basic efforts that I'm revisiting and modernising. I only really get a block to writing when I'm not enjoying where the story is. For example, in Learning to Fly, I hated it when Carly was with Jens, hated writing it. But that was an integral part of the story, so I had to see it through. I had to rewrite those chapters a lot too, other than that I don't seem to struggle...so far! I'm always happy to take storyline suggestions...not saying it'll go how you have in mind though!! :)

Annie - the cousin...hmm that may come out soon!! :) Think we're all in agreement that the Groves are a hideous bunch!!

Pia - thanks for the comment on Starting Over! I LOVE that story too! Hence me re-serialising it on Wattpad! And you're right, does sound like we have a lot in common! Though imagine you're girl and boy are a little better behave than my two lads!! :) 

Thanks for the comments and reads! Big chapter coming soon! Hopefully post in 24 hours, almost ready!! 

Lots of love to you devoted people! MZ

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maro,

    Well I wouldn't dare to dream that they are better behaved than your lads :) they are active and energetic. Wouldn't have it any other way but I do wish I had more time to myself. Right now feeling totally suffocated between work, house and kids.

    Anyway keep up the good job with ur stories. Look forward to it :)

    Take are,
    Pia

    ReplyDelete