Wednesday 26 September 2012

Cheers all for reading!!

There have been loads of brilliant comments, reactions and observations to this story and I've not really responded to them for the last few chapters - so here are the THANK YOUS (and if I miss anyone out, feel free to scream!)!!!

Annie - there are set to be a LOT of errors - as you've seen so far. :) And yep! Miles is back - and doesn't come without chaos...though revenge? Mmm, you're right "uh oh Naomi"!

Samaira T - the friendship/lover thing is such a risk, c an't go back can you? Plus not every best friend is an option...hey??? Think Bill would love your offer of pushing Miles down a hole!! ;) And I guarantee that the revenge will not disappoint!

Laila - thanks for such kind words! So glad that you like my writing! Really appreciate you reading and commenting!! Strong words about Miles - but you're not wrong!

alisonwonderland - yep, Bill has been innocent so far...but they've both got their heads up their own arses over this. But such a risk - best mate/landlord etc!! Hmmmm - annoying though hey??

M.C. - needed Miles to spice things up:) And revenge is on it's way!! :)

Sarah - glad you love this so much. I try to make chapters as long as possible, but if they're any longer I won't be posting as frequent as it takes time to write them! But am posting as quickly as I can!! :)

H - So so glad you're hooked!! :) Keep commenting!!!

Anon - revenge isn't a great idea...but...can be fun!! :)

Keep them coming guys! This story is about to wake up with a bang!! :)

Hope you keep enjoying!

MZ

1 comment:

  1. I'm jumping in my seat!! So desperate to read the next chapter... cant wait!!!!!

    Samaira T

    ReplyDelete