Tuesday 17 January 2012

Update

Love that you are all enjoying this story, and thanks for commenting! Next chapter is fighting me at the moment, but will be up some time today, not too long I hope! 


Annie - Kate is really stubborn over this, almost to the point of being annoying, but I think that's because she's been fighting everyone for so long. Hope Mason has enough patience to work it all through!


M.C. - Isn't he just? But he's got a past too. So he's not perfect...but then who is?? :)


nessa - Glad you're making sense of it all, there are a lot of characters, more than I normally have, and a few subplots, hope that's not too confusing as it all comes to a head!


Terah - great to hear your comments, not envying you your finals! Glad you loved last story, it was shorter than I envisaged, but I was happy with it at the end! This one is still building! Will look forward to comments in March!! And good luck with exams!


Samaira T - She is stubborn and annoying on times, and Mason does seem perfect. Nothing is ever as it seems, but well...we need to know more about him, don't we??? :)


diya - So glad that you're hooked!!


Will def have next chapter out soon...just not quite happy with where it's going, so I'm trying to satisfy myself over it!!


Thanks all again,


MZ

No comments:

Post a Comment