Thursday 21 June 2012

More Q's!!!

Thanks guys, I'm really pleased that you're all starting to love this story.

Annie - yep he's a Satan, and this may only be round one! 

Mal K - form heaven to hell! Literally! That's a great scenario!

Samaira T -The point of this story I suppose is, 'is love enough?' They have everything stacked against their relationship being a success, friends, family, history, future. They've so little in common, yet when they are together, they are inseparable and compatible in the ways that really matter. So yep, there's a lot of sex (I cut the condom chat out actually!!), but that is meant to show how passionate they are for each other, and I suppose how when they are alone together that they are equal and nothing or no one else matters! I hope that's the scenario I create, as oppose to gratuitous sex in a '50 shades' kind of way!!
Hope it's not too off putting anyway ;)

So another quick chapter - this is an old story I'm editing and rewriting in part, hence the speed I'm posting. Oh and this is a long chapter too! Was going to split the ball in to two chapters, but I've left it as one!

Hope you all enjoy! 

MZxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment