Friday 2 November 2012

Cheers all!

Hi guys, once again thanks for ALL the brilliant comments! 

Annie - the past will slowly leak out, but the future isn't going anywhere fast either! The texting, the meetings, it's going to be a slow, slow build! Hope you can all handle the wait!! :P Thanks for always commenting! Am trying to post as quickly as I can!

Samaira T - glad you're loving this, I'm enjoying this too! Comments make it so much easier to write!! :) More about Max here, and yes, a vulnerable Jack...all makes for a few explosions, hey?? :)

Cupcake - I used to have a Great Dane and miss him terribly...the most elegant of dogs!! :)

M.C. - SO glad you love this, everyone is SO kind

alisonwonderland - I knew you'd love the vulnerable man chapter...but the fighting hasn't led to the explosive make up...yet!! :) Love the comments!! As always!

Sarah -  thanks, I love that people are loving this. This is the least prepared story I've done, so hope it works out!!

Sonia - welcome back! It's been a long time!! :) Glad to hear you can comment, and that you are still reading! :)

You are all very kind, and I am really glad that you all love this story as much as the previous ones, I am so lucky to have such avid readers!! :)

MZ

No comments:

Post a Comment