Sunday 2 October 2011

Been too long!!

Well I haven't waxed lyrical for a while, too busy trying to appease you greedy lot!! Am enjoying this story, and as I know where this is ultimately going, I'm loving the responses from you all.

Promised some responses to last few chapters

Lovely and Lively Palacios - so glad that you're around, but feeling your pain. Hope that things get better for you soon. So proud that these chapters go some way ti distracting at this awful time.

Samaira T - there are villains here but the whole story still has got to come out! And yep, Sol's engaged, but as you'll see, that's about to change, or is it?

Annie - I do try to put subtle hints in to my stories, there are usually signs indicating what will happen. Well spotted! :) Love that you hate all my men! So to speak, but most come good in the end!

Hayley - HUGE comment:) Hayley Tanner is a real coincidence but a nice one I hope! How many ways can you spell Hayley? I'm Zoe, and I get my name spelt in so many weird and wonderful ways too!

Alisonwonderland - a whole paragraph in CAPS! I'm so glad I riled you THAT much:) And yep as usual, I KNEW this would inflame you, and love the fact that you get so involved! He's not too happy they kissed either, and he's trying to do the right thing! Snatches of the past do justify actions somewhat, and Sol has been treated really badly...but then so has Amelia! And you're right his success is due to all that, and that's a good thing! Thanks for religious commenting. I love it! :)

Briana - you are more evil than me! We shall see if you get your wish soon!!

diya - thanks! I'm going as quickly as I can!

JBieberLover - don't apologise, I love any comments! Thanks! And glad you'll be here with each chapter:)
Nicole B - well he wasn't exactly trying make out with her, sometimes the moment surpasses common sense, but reality comes with a bump down to earth! Sol seems to be on everyone's hate list. Poor man! But then you're a hard audience to win over!

IrieJam - Hot-Meal-ia is my fave nickname! And she does turn his world upside down! Girl power and all that!


If I've missed anyone out then I apologise now, this going to be a long and more epic story, so I'm trying my best to get in all square in my head! Thanks for reading and commenting, love ya all peeps!

MZ

3 comments:

  1. I love the coincidence! The most common way I get it is Haley. I also get Haylee, Hailey, Hayleigh, and Haylie. Those are some of the most common, but throughout my life I have gotten SO many weird ways. But I love it. Zoe, huh? I love the name. I want to name one of my kids that, and I'm not just saying that! What are some of the ways you've gotten Zoe spelled?

    Hayley <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally loving this story!:) Cant w as it for yhe nxt chapter! Got to go byeee:)
    JBieber Lover

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am impatient. post please! :)

    ReplyDelete