Friday 21 October 2011

Quick enough?

Wow guys, i really feel loved the pressure I'm under to write this story!! :) Not that I'm complaining. So it's midnight and I've just managed to finish chapter 18. A quick message before I take to my bed.

diya - you've been nothing but consistent in your love of Sol...wonder if it'll last???

alisonwonderland - prize for most angry comment, not really considered a stranger punching him, but think you'll be pleased with how angry Amelia is with him. Sorry I'm having such a turbulent effect on your moods, but that is a great compliment!! :) Twists aplenty still to come!!

Annie - hee hee! Glad I got your heart racing!!Love that strong a response. Plenty more ups and downs to come!! 

Terah - another devoted Sol fan!! And as consistent as diya. Interested to see if your views change!!

Surabhi - quick enough? Lots of change in the next few chapters, so I'm wondering how you will all feel come chapters in the twenties!!

Samaira T - will he ruin it though? That's the big burning question! :) Not sure that Clay is the fighting type! More of a lover I'm afraid!

Once again thanks all for reading and encouraging with your enthusiasm!

No comments:

Post a Comment