Monday 10 October 2011

Updates!

Sorry at the delay with this chapter. Had surprise time away with family, which is never without disaster...Also am debating just how to play these relationships out...I know ultimately where I'm going, but the inbetween bits are changing from my initial plans.

Anyway, thank you all for the comments, and esp Annie, Sami and Samaira T who have posted within half an hour of chapter 13 being posted:)

So there are mixed responses to Cole and Clay, Amelia is finding her feet, and things may change further. FOr all you impatient peeps, Sol will be back, but not sure you'll be happy with him...Oooh! I say too much!

A few personal replies are as follows -

Tia - a small chapter? Argh!! :) I try to post a minimum of 2000 words, but I agree some seem to have a lot more content than others! 

Annie - she HAS to go to London doesn't she??? She is moving on, and I suppose there is a similarity to Alexis...didn't think of that one! Top marks:) Casual relationships suit some, the question is, can Amelia deal with that? As for Clay - yep he is big brotherly, but I'm not saying that's all he is!!

Tiffany - perfect? Yes and no I think! 

Alisonwonderland - I LOVE that you are never half and half over any of these men, "all-or-nothing-wonderland"!!! Amelia's not convinced either way over him, but are you right not to trust him??? :) You have good insight, and it seems better when you're rushed!! :)

diya - Sol will return, but no promises as to what happens there I'm afraid!!

Samaira T - doesn't Clay seem like the most sincere so far? You're right. Cole is a player and he has his own agenda, doesn't he?? Welcome back btw, you were missed:)
Lovely - Sol will return, Cole may or may not have burnt his bridges...and Clay just sits back and watches??? We shall see... Oh and sorry for the delay! I was whisked away for a chaotic weekend!!

Terah - LOVE new commentor! Sol will return, as I've said, and sorry I was so long updating! But here's the next installment!!

Surabhi - I think Amelia is a lot more worldly than she was. Can she manage someone like Cole, or will he hurt her too?

Sami - I've had some hectic family time, so here I am, back!! So you seen Clay and Amelia but no Sol? There are so many different desires in this tale!!

So yep, cards close to chest!! :D But keep checking in! Intend to get right into this story soon!!!
MZ

No comments:

Post a Comment