Wednesday 5 October 2011

Chapter nine and ten!

You guys all make me laugh! 

Ok, so replies and observations are as follows in chronological order:)

Hayley - yours is the right spelling obviously!! I've had Zoey, Zowie, Zooey, then there's the who accent thing, officially it's like this, Zoë, but then the dots get put everywhere, my folks deliberately left them off as they knew it'd cause chaos. It's a more common name now than when I was a kid, so it's not such an issue these days.

Tia - oh yes, something was wrong :( But life goes on?

Alisonwonderland - pregnant was predictable and these days doesn't cause a commitment in the same way as guilt does, but yep, a special star for you for knowing me too well!! Awesome is spot on, got to get my obscure twist hat on now to keep you guessing! And I think it's very flattering that this story does influence your mood, I LOVE that! Sol has everyone's anger, but that's the role of men in life! And I know what you mean about Clay...I select all my names based on how they sound, and he is what he'll be?? :) Chase? Yep verb like Carrie, how can you have a name that's a 'doing word'?? Next few chapters are Amelia enjoying herself, and that's what she deserves! Love to know what you think!

JBieberLover - you've been missed! Glad you're loving!! :)

Annie - top of the class too!! Not far off:)

Anonymous - I'm posting as quick as I can!! :) Thanks though!

Kooky - no guesses needed, just sit back and enjoy! :D

Tiffany - I'm SO glad! He's around thirty, and quite cute - ofcourse! :) (he's described in more detail in the chapter when he first appears) 

Thank you Surabhi! Your comments are so lovely!Think Sol is getting a hard deal, after all he's giving up what he wants for moral reasons. There's no winner here. But that's part of the twist and turn of this story! Clay sounds cool for the moment, but I think out little heroine is going to be spoilt for choice for a while!

Thanks again for so many fab comments!
Hope you all enjoy! Chapter eleven is on it's way any minute!

MZ

No comments:

Post a Comment