Tuesday 23 August 2011

All these questions!!

Hi all!!

So I've not posted quick enough for you all last few days, I've had a hectic weekend, and won't post substandard stuff or too short a chapter, so sorry, hope it's worth the wait???

Thanks so much for all the 'liking', I'm really glad that Quinn's return, and his frequent appearances are pleasing you all. And Freddy! 

Lilah is resisting Quinn like hell at the moment, self preservation. Not to say that it'll stay that way, but still a lot needs to change, and they're half way through a VERY action packed day!

A few specifics -

Iriejam - so glad things are surprising you, and yep he's dark and brooding isn't he? :)

JBL - sorry I'm not posting quick enough for all you demanding readers!! ;)

Kim - I love drama too! Can't let it all end too quickly, can I?? :)

Briana - it's a very slow process!! And I love suspense!!

Samaira T - nothing is happening quick enough is it!! :)

Sami - ok, specific questions? Well I'd have presumed female just because of reading and posting, but the actual question and the Lady Gaga may indicate male? Not a huge fan of Gaga, think she's all about creating headlines, but the music talent is very limited!

Kooky - The pressure's of my avid readers, hey!!!? :)

And all you Anon's too! Thanks for posting:)

MZ

No comments:

Post a Comment