Wednesday 10 August 2011

Catch Up

Thanks all! This week has seen a huge increase in readers again! I did link in to Buzzle again, and that might be the key. I've posted the next chapter, and things are hotting up between our two heros!

Have to say I was amazed at the response the last chapter caused! When you write something you don't get the element of surprise and often I think chapters are flat.

Annie - I think you can 'follow' me and get updates by either entering your email address on the blog page, or registering with google and getting an id then you can officially follow me!! So glad to hear and see you're here!!

JBL - hope you've breathed out now! And yep it's getting hot, and only just starting....phew:)

alisonwonderland - I know, I almost didn't let them get together, too much like mates maybe? But no the original plan was for them to be lovers....better cover those eyes! A few twists and turns ahead though, you're right there!!

Mal K - sucha  great comment!! :)

Sami - thank you so much, glad you're enjoying....lot more to come, but then I don't do short or predictable I hope!! :) Great to have new comments!

Samaira T - Lilah knows she's overwhelmed with so many emotions, but the question is go with it or fight it??? 

Thanks all SO SO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment