Wednesday 31 August 2011

No posts til Monday

Sorry guys, despite my best efforts I'm nowhere near finishing this story, and I'm away tomorrow for a few days. I'll be back Sunday and will break my back to try and get a chapter up. Think my family will disown me if I take my laptop with me. 

So hope chapter 22 keeps you all going!

Samaira T: Thanks!! She's becoming girl power, don't you think?? Hoep you enjoy next chapter.

Briana: so you're a footie fan too (and I mean the Worldwide version not the US one?). Sound like a girl after my own heart. As for your own predicament, you sound a lot like I used to be, I rarely let any one in, and I can see a lot of me in Quinn. Don't settle for second best! I do believe that everyone has a "swept off your feet" moment, and that's why none of my heroine's ever settle for making do, they all want to have everything or nothing. Go girls I say. Be interesting to see how your own story pans out! Thanks for commenting!! Hope this story helps in some way! As for Adele - I'm not a big pop fan, but she has a beautiful voice and is a great role model for girls today. Like her strong powerful vocals a lot. Oh and if I do ever publish a book my blogger mates will be the first to know...and you'd all have a free copy!! :)

alisonwonderland: I'm smiling at your approval, have battled hard over the last two chapters trying to get them right, I wanted her to be exactly that...not a brickwall, but strong defences. Like that analogy:) And yes she does deserve more, that's what the underlying issues are now, do you settle for all that you can get? Or hold out for the World??

Tia - I am trying:) Definitely going for quality over quantity, and like longish chapters!! Thanks for reading though, glad you're loving this!

So til Monday peeps, thought you never know, it may be a tad earlier!!

MZ

1 comment:

  1. omg i love this story!! please keep on writing!(:

    ReplyDelete