Saturday 6 August 2011

Story 2

Love hearing your comments on this new story. Was really anxious when I went down this route, and I'm so glad that in the large it's been really appreciated. Any topic like this is prone to offend, and I thought long and hard about what I needed for this story. I've tried to keep it as generic as possible to minimise that but it seems that some have taken it to heart. I honestly don't mean to offend, and this in not a typical kidnap by terrorist story, hopefully it's deeper and more meaningful than expected....if you can stick by me I hope not to disappoint!

Specific thanks -
Alisonwonderland! More smiles as usual. I am in danger of Quinn being too similar to Nathan, but am trying to keep them as distinctly different as I can! Lilah's background and unusual traits haven't had much chance to come out yet! But she will shine. As for your bestie, lucky girl, France is lovely!!Love the comments no matter how scarce!! :)

Mal K So glad that you find this as good as the other stories, I'm finding it such a challenge amd was so anxious about how you'd all read it, now I'm doubly inspired by all this positivity!

Samaira T -  oh Quinn is about to become a whole lit more funny I think, he's your typical nice guy....but isn't there always a but??? :)

Thanks Hayley, glad you made the switch to here, I'm so appreciative of that! Buzzle was too restrictive and censored, now I've got a free reign! Hoep you continue to enjoy!

Surabhi - ha ha! So glad I gave you a surprise, I'm trying to test my writing a bit, nothing worse than being stuck in a comfort zone. I do love a strong female, and this one is about to be tested even further, but she'll cope I'm sure! Thanks so much for you support:)

Briana - thanks! :) This has definitely opened my horizons in terms of stories, and content! Will keep posting of you all keep reading!! :)


Look forward to more comments guys!

MZ

No comments:

Post a Comment