Saturday 3 September 2011

Back!

So I'm back! A little earlier than planned with another chapter! Sorry a kind of filler chapter, but the big night is coming!! Hope you enjoy!

Surabhi - I know men! They are so fickle! But in Quinn's recent parenthood revelation have made him much more sensible??

Briana - so who do you follow? Or are you just a National fan? It's my life!! Ha ha!! Story will end soon, but it seems to be growing into a longer ending than I imagined!! :)

alisonwonderland - I know, he's a right one Quinn, hey? But he does mean well, but a father can't act like a teenager, and I figure Lilah's the one to tell his that?? The Helluva night is coming! Promise, and there'll definitely be a change of control then! SO glad you're liking this!

Samaira T - I know I don't think Maria has featured as much as she should, liked the girl power moment with Lilah! Posted quicker than planned:)



MZ

No comments:

Post a Comment