Thursday 15 September 2011

New story!!

Thank you all for loving He'll Come Through. And I do like that I manage to throw the odd surprise in. 


Briana - thanks for loyal comments. So glad that Quinn met your expectations at the end!! And if you write you should post! I've found that constructive criticism and comments have really helped me to evolve as a writer.

alisonwonderland - I was imagining your reaction as I wrote Quinn! Ha ha! As I say one day I may veer towards a sad ending.....but maybe not?? Think Quinn enjoyed being poorly judged, after all he played along with it SO well!! Glad you've loved!

Mal K - So pleased, I did think long and hard about this one!

Samaira T - I think you commented on EVERY chapter of the last story! Thank you SO much! I do really appreciate it! And yes, Quinn was late to realise what he wanted himself in this situation. But he woke up by the end! Now they're having another baby:)

IrieJam - we all love a baby surprise with a happy ending! And thanks for the compliments! Who knows maybe I'll try and perfect some of these stories and enquire!!

And to the rest of you thanks for reading!
New story up a lot quicker than I imagined. This is me trying a slightly different style again, hope you like?

Please comment, even if it's just a word! Does help SO much!

MZxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment