Monday 12 September 2011

Sorry!!

Much apologies at the delay in posting chapter 28. Been difficult trying to organise the ending. Needless to say next chapter is the final one!

Also haven't commented on comments for a while. So Freddy did pull through, and sorry if it was a bit too sad for you all :) 

Kooky - he came through, as you've now found out!

Briana - I watch my local team and devote large parts of my life to my team! But I'm the same, leave me when it's on! Oh and apparently you need to finish 'when will the pain end' according to Sami:) And yep, he's disliked because of his reluctance to commit, but maybe if he gets to the bottom of his insecurities....then who knows?

Alisonwonderland - LOVING the caps:), glad of even the shortest post. And 1987? Not a bad year! Some real top tunes! :) You're right I'm not a big rugby fan, but I hear that you guys are doing a tremendous hosting job from friends who have gone out there, being Welsh I am apparently in a minority not liking this game!! As for the story - all of nothing? Yep that is EXACTLY right! Will 'He come Through?' :)

Samaira T - Oh yes, it's been a traumatic time! But that shouldn't change things, should it? And it is so frightening when babies are sick like this. Hope I've done it justice??

Sami - passed on your message:) Did think you were a girl, but the Q and the Gaga reference did confuse:) End is in sight, and a really different story in the pipeline!! :)

Thanks all for commenting I do really appreciate it, but I do get a little concerned when there are less comments....

Anyway, penultimate chapter. Last one hopefully tomorrow, with taster of new story before weekend??? :)

Love you all!!

MZxxx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! Cant wait for the next one!Thank you so much! Cant wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete