Monday 19 September 2011

Thanks for comments!!

Sorry for the delay with chapter two, really battled to get it right. Hope I have now!! Also had ANOTHER weekend away! I'm such a busy girl!

Thanks for all the comments on chapter one, think the characters are just as I wanted them to be!

Mal K - Liking that it's got you instantly!

Annie - there are some funny things going on with email stuff from blogger, if you want me to email you when I update I can do, just email my address! Otherwise I try to post every second or third day, but it may be more often!

Samaira T - Love a hate filled past, but this story isn't just another love hate, I promise!!

Nicole B - I love new commentors! So pleased you're liking the stories, and I really do love hearing people's opinions, so thank you!!

Briana - I'm a beer and music knid of gal, so a lot of my fave heroines are a bit like me! Think that Amelia is the most like me! Hope you continue to like!

alisonwonderland - you are always one step ahead of me! Sol's name is explained in chap two! Damn you and your perception!! :) Knew you'd hate him, but...think that'll change! ha ha!!

JBieberLover - cute? It's about to get a whole lot cuter, but I am trying to make this a bit different, so wonder how you'll all view it!!

diya - thanks! So pleased!

Surabhi - you are right of course, but I'm hoping that it takes a different tack to the others. We'll see what you all think! (Not mentioning the cricket - thought I went to game on Friday!)


Thank you all!! And keep me updated with your views!

No comments:

Post a Comment