Monday 28 November 2011

Two quick chapters!

Hi all
Just posted a lengthy update, but it didn't post...almost reminiscent of Buzzle days!

Anyway, the gist was:

Faith - I'm thinking on the teen thing. I don't think that I did Marina justice in Can't buy me Love. Where she was meant to be and where she ended up were two different things, so not sure I'm the right person for a teen heroine...It's too long since I was a teen maybe??

alisonwonderland - a cocky man for you to hate? I can't wait for the comments, he's a good one this Conor!

ABF - love a new commenter! Hope you love and keep giving your opinions! It does inspire.

diya - thanks! Hope this one lives up to expectation!

M - I'm glad this is going better than I imagined. As you can see I'm not too sure on the teen thing either. But maybe I can wind something up that has my take? Who knows?

Anyway thanks for taking the time

MZ

No comments:

Post a Comment