Monday 21 November 2011

Ha ha!

It's always great when I manage to surprise you all, and I'm loving the enthusiastic comments, I really have smiled at them all. And as you can see, I write quicker when theres so much response!

surabhi - I chuckled at the capitals! So funny, I loved writing the slap to the cousin, tried to make it as demeaning as possible...that's the equivalent of clapping!

Oooh Annie - so unforgiving...but so spot on, so it says a lot about me too:) And yep, seems her Dad has woken from THE longest sleep!!

alisonwonderland - I have been worried about your mental state too:) Glad this chapter didn't drag your day and mood down to your boots!! :) 'Don't touch her' was such a Sol moment, but I'm trying to avoid the obvious, and I really felt her father HAD to redeem himself. Sorry that you haven;t seen your Dad for months, that really isn't good. I love my Dad to bits too, spend loads of father - daughter time, I'm the son he never had!! Hope you have great fun with him when you catch up finally. May see a few minor curves as oppose to twists, dare I say you can relax??

Samaira T - I know, there's a time and a place for gloating, and this is definitely it! Favourite chapter ever??? Wow! Who'd have thought revenge would beat romance!? Awesome!!

diya - oh he's going to get what's coming to him, that's for sure!! :)

Faith - thanks for comment, believe this is the first one from you! Thanks SO much! Yep Sorry Sophia, but you'll be glad in the long run! And a big bye-bye to Alex! :)

Lovely - ha ha! I know I did think about the Sol thing, but wanted to make it a little more of a surprise! And yep, her Dad came good!! So glad you loved!!

So anyways guys, I'm going to post the next chapter in the next couple of hours, there may be a few ups and downs to come, think there may be another two or three chapters after the next one, but you never know...this story just keeps going:)

MZ

No comments:

Post a Comment