Wednesday 2 November 2011

Thanks

Thank you all again for your comments and support. Am loving writing this story SO much, and love that you all love it that much too!

Will post the next chapter by midnight UK time promise!!

As for comments, JBL - thank you so much, that's really kind! Love that sol is winning you over!

alisonwonderland - is it a bad thing that you feel like you've been reading this for ages? Hope it's not dragging out too much! And sorry if it's bringing you down! Amelia and Li's friendship is great, and I think they both needed the happy wedding. Hope this comfortable stage works well for you! I'll try not to make it too traumatic for you!

Thanks diya, I'm writing as quickly as I can, promise!!

Samaira T - as I mentioned, no real specific relevance to dates, other than a timeline for the story. And these 'two friends' have a lot of history, but future???? Glad you find it sweet, I'm loving Sol at the mo!

nessa - yep you're right, this talk was long overdue. They are right to be friends first and foremost. Will see where it goes. And thanks for comments, so glad that you're loving this!

IrieJam - a true Clay fan! I know, I think I made him too nice, but hey, he let her down, she's moving on and putting herself number one. Love the comments!! :)

ButterflyBeauty - that's exactly what I wanted to achieve a realistic story that's practical and believable. You make me think I've done that.

No comments:

Post a Comment