Wednesday 30 November 2011

Next chapter...

As I've said, this is half written, so I'm managing to post a lot quicker than normal. And Chapter four does start to show answers. Two hotheads though, isn't that just a sparks-flying match made in heaven?

Hope that these two characters are entertaining:)

Annie - very astute, the devil seems right. More of Naomi's background comes out here and a few Q's are answered I think.

Samaira T - you're right too. He deserved something, but losing your temper is so not the answer! Can two hotheads really get on?
diya - thanks, am loving updating this and posting. I wrote the bulk a few years back, but love the underlying story! Hope it goes the way you hope!

Terah - Hi! So glad you liked the last story! And yep, I had real fun making these two behave like teenagers, but growing up time is on the horizon! :)

-H Glad it amused you so much. Like I've just said, I enjoyed this immensely, not that I condone physical violence!

alisonwonderland - I knew you'd enjoy! Ha ha! Yep, Naomi has a short fuse...but she has her preconceived ideas too though, so think that's making her far too sensitive! Conor has his own agenda too though...so as usual you may be changing your opinion of him soon! Much lighter hearted story that others, and I'm having fun too! :)

Thanks all SO much! Will be posting a few quick chapters me thinks!!

MZ

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say.. love the new novel tooo :D Awesome :)

    Faith Xx

    ReplyDelete