Sunday 27 November 2011

New story...your comments appreciated

Have a few ideas for a new story, will post a taster later. Feel I've developed writing quite a lot over the last few year and this is a revamped old idea, but wonder if it's a bit too cliched for me...

Anyways, will post for opinion a bit later when I've worded it as I want. 

Please comment! I have a lot of hits on this blog but not so many comments, and I could really do with some feedback on this story.

Thank you all SO much for being so loyal though, I can't believe how many are reading my words!

MZ

2 comments:

  1. Hey Maro!!

    Lost and Found was different to your other novels..Please try writing a teen novel, maybe like Can't find me love...maybe something like both the leads who are in the teens.. just a suggestion, I am sure there is another beautiful novel in the making which is going to be awesome.. :) :)

    Faith Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read all your stories and you are an amazing author Maro Z. I am already enjoying your new idea for your new story. I know it's going to be great to read. :)

    ReplyDelete