Wednesday 16 November 2011

Q and A's!!

So have recently posted chapter 33! Every time I try to decide just how long this story will take there's another little twist. I'm thinking I may make it to forty chapters, but not sure.

Also love that there's such a mixed response to the story, all the way through you've loved and hated all the characters all at the same time!!

So now Amelia is up to her neck in 'doing the right thing', I find this a very interesting subject, and some of you have really strong opinions on this. Personally I think that a lot of people spend a lot of their adult lives shaped by bad parenting. And this is Amelia's homage to that. If Li wasn't married and pregnant, she'd probably have left her father to rot. But she's at a crossroads, and her decisions are shaped by emotions! Fortunately I can't blame my parents for any screw ups in my life, but I know a lot of people who haven't had as great a childhood. Amelia's looking for her closure, waiting for her father to be the person she needs him to be...but the one thing we can't do is change other people. So we'll see!

So I know I won't please everyone with each chapter, but you know I'll tie up every loose end by the end. 

Hope you all stick with me!

A million thank yous coming your way!

MZ

No comments:

Post a Comment