Monday 21 May 2012

End in sight

Hi guys, 
Sorry the last few chapters have been short, should have made less and longer ones, but really want to post this story as soon as I can. Thanks to my regular commenters and I'm so glad that you are all getting where I'm coming from.
Annie- you are always there first and that really boosts me!! I hate it when there's a delay from posting to getting comments, it's my most insecure moment!
alisonwonderland - to quote Anne (of Green Gables) I think we're kindred spirits in that you always comment on AND get emotional over the nuances of my stories, the little bits I hope make it more than an average story. You understand everything I want to come out in my stories,  and that really makes me happy!! :) Glad you found the sex scene hot...after reposting some of my older stories I've re read some other 'scenes'  and wouldn't have put this one as the most hot...but horses for courses and all that! Glad that it struck a note with you!! 
Samaira T - you are the most praising and positive of all commenters, and you comment on every chapter even ones you've missed...it makes my day to hear your comments!


So you three are my commenters of the week and I love you all for it! 


This story has been slow, and there are a few twists and turns left. Already overflowing with ideas for the next story (got three chapters down whilst I'm motivated), and trying not to rush this story (sorry if you're bored with this story and are wishing it over), so yep, will end soon. Trying to not be predictable, and you're all used to me now, so I'm having to dig deep!


MZ xxx

2 comments:

  1. :o more twist and turns to go :o CANT WAIT!!!

    Samaira T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what more twists and turns are left!!

    Looking forward for all of your stories MZ

    Annie

    ReplyDelete