Wednesday 2 May 2012

Thanks and updates!!!

Hi guys, I didn't want to comment on where this story was going until we'd got past nice seductive Jens.

Knew that most of you were seeing through him, I mean I hardly gave him a nice line!! :)

Thanks for all the repeated comments, I love them all!

Samaira T - Carly won't take this lying down, still not revealing where all this is going yet!

Annie - you are SO right, and he's only just beginning!

anonymous - sorry you find this boring and slow, I deliberately wanted to try a longer story as my others have all been around 50,000 words which is a Mills and Boon/Harlequin type length. So I'm challenging myself to write something more substantial. Hope you stick with it,  if not thanks for the comment, will def take it into account when I'm starting next story.

alisonwonderland - I'm sure I could hear the singing across the miles!! And yep, through all your 'I hate Jens' moments, I knew you'd appreciate the start of his downfall! Hmm :)

nessa - there's still a lot to play out here, and yep, Camilla is redeeming herself!!

Ranjeeta - Thanks so much! As I say, Jens was never written with much affection, so this was always going to happen! I'm loving that you appreciate the slower pace...just what I was aiming for! THANKS for commenting! I really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment