Wednesday 16 May 2012

Update !!

Wow guys, had some great comments of late. A couple of quick shorter chapters promised over the next day or so. Story getting to the crux now, though still a few chapters left!


So faithful readers and new commenters alike I'm SO very grateful for your time and effort!!

alisonwonderland - Lucas is a true gentleman, and he survived the night! Or rather she did...think he needs a little wake up call! Don't apologise for not commenting, I've been ill too, nice to see it's not just gloomy Britain that suffers with coughs and colds!

Ranjeeta - LOVING your 'Rock on' comments. Nice to hear new opinions and LOVE that you love Lucas and Carly!!


Annie - you always make me smile! Jens will have his comeuppance, I assure you!



Mal K - Lucas needs some sort of rocket I'm afraid, he's a bit slow here!


Samaira T - thanks for your comments too, glad you've loved Carly's revenge. Though she just feels pity for him now....


Anonymous - thanks too!! :)


As I say new chapter in the next 24 hours! Enjoy 31, Chapters 32 and 33 may well be the explosion you're all waiting for!! :)


MZ

1 comment: