Wednesday 30 May 2012

The end...:(


So was this a too rapid a conclusion? After the slow build up I felt the real ending was them committing to each other. I love Sam and Camilla. Might come back to those at a later day! 
A few comments from the last few chapters are in order!

Ranjeeta! Thanks for the comments! And I love the phrase 'Rock on!' Makes me literally want to start dancing!! :)
Lovely - So great to hear that you're still around. You've been missed! Hope things are getting easier. Glad that you're loving this story. Hope you like the conclusion! :)
alisonwonderland - Glad I caught and enhanced a good mood! And yep Sam is the steadying influence that Camilla needs! Love to hear your thoughts on the finale! :)
Annie - glad the ending really appealed. I did think about the baby thing...was going to have Camilla instantly realise her friend looked 'different', but I didn't! Such a star always commenting,  really love it! Thanks, x
Mal K - So pleased that the ending seemed right. I do try to not be too predictable. :)
Samaira T - Another very loyal critic! Thanks SO much, and Alton Towers? Been a long time since I've been there! Hope you enjoy! I'm jealous! Sometimes finishing these stories is a bind, and I'm glad that you appreciate my effort! This story when Jens and Carly were dating was so difficult, I really struggled, but kept with it. Seems I'm good with happy storylines, not so great with characters making mistakes!! :)

So thanks to you all, if I've missed anyone then I offer my heart felt apologies. My new story will hopefully start tomorrow. Completely different,  A Class Apart! 

MZ

No comments:

Post a Comment