Wednesday 13 July 2011

More comments!

Sorry but there's a large pin bursting the bubble in Ellen-land! Was the revenge worth it? And more than 2500 reads in less than a month.....not up to Buzzle level yet but doing well, thanks all!!!

Tia - so glad you're loving this, and I know loving the instant posts too! Inspiring me more as I knew it would.

Alisonwonderland - Ha ha! Love your comments, they make me laugh. I love to slip some pop culture refs into my stories and that Pretty Woman scene is a fave of mine, only now the perfect opportunity cropped up!! I do judge reader pleasure by CAPS LOCK use funnily enough!! :)

Mal K - I loved writing that chapter, I wasn't sure how her trip home was going to go, but then bingo...REALLY happy:) Glad you are too!

Samaira - Glad you loved it! Go Ellen hey?? :) And yep ....I LOVE YOU.....Yikes!!!

Kim - Oh yes she did! :)



Love to hear your thoughts on Chapter 17!!!


MZ

No comments:

Post a Comment